Manage Your Appointments with TutorTrac
SACC services are available both in person and online. Tutoring on campus takes place at SACC in room NVC 2-116. Other on-campus activities, such as PLTL and Recitation, take place in other locations on campus. All online services take place via Zoom. Please note, once you reserve an appointment for any service either in-person or online, you cannot change the mode of instruction for that appointment.
SACC’s first day of tutoring for the Fall 2023 semester is Tuesday, September 5.
The Fall 2023 tutoring schedule will be available for you to begin making appointments beginning Thursday, August 31.
All services are coordinated through TutorTrac. SACC does not use Navigate. You can use TutorTrac to schedule appointments, cancel appointments, and access any online appointments you have when it’s time for them to begin. If you have never used TutorTrac before, please review the information below before logging on. Once you are ready, you can access TutorTrac by visiting baruch.cuny.edu/appointment or clicking the orange button:
To schedule an appointment:
- Click the TutorTrac button above and log on to TutorTrac with your Baruch username and password. Be sure to use your Baruch username, not your Baruch email address or your CUNY username.
- From the TutorTrac main menu, click Search Availability.
- For Center, choose either SACC On Campus or SACC Online, depending on what type of appointment you want.
- For Section, choose your section. For courses that include SAM projects, tutoring for course content and SAM project help are different options on the Section list. For example, for ACC 2101, choose “ACC 2101” for course topics and “SACC 2101 ACC SAM Support” for SAM project tutoring.
- For Reason, choose Tutoring or Workshops. In the Fall 2023 semester, all workshops are being held online. Note that workshops are available only for certain courses. For more information about which courses are covered by tutoring and workshops, click on Tutoring and Workshops.
- After you have selected a center, a subject, and a reason, click the Search button. This will give you every open seat that matches your search criteria for the next seven days.
- Click on the time slot you want. A dialog box will open showing all of the appointment details. Click the Save button to save the appointment.
To cancel an appointment:
- Click the TutorTrac button above and log on to TutorTrac with your Baruch username and password.
- Find the appointment you wish to cancel on your list of upcoming appointments. There should be an “X” next to the appointment. Click the “X” to cancel.
- A dialog box will open up. You don’t need to provide a reason for cancelling. Just click the button that says “Confirm.”
- Note that PLTL (MTH 1023) and Recitation (MTH 2009) appointments cannot be canceled. Attendance at these sessions is a mandatory part of these courses.
To enter your online session, log on to TutorTrac with your Baruch credentials. Once you are logged on, find the appointment on your list of upcoming appointments, and click on the blue button that says Enter Zoom Appointment. The button appears 10 minutes before the start time. If you log on too soon, you may have to refresh your screen to see it.
If you have trouble, please make sure you have tried all of the following before reaching out for help:
- Make sure you are using your Baruch credentials (the ones you use to check your Baruch email) to log on to TutorTrac.
- Make sure you are typing in your username, not your email address, to log on to TutorTrac.
- Make sure your password is not expired. If you need to reset it, please go to https://bctc.baruch.cuny.edu/students/
If you still have difficulty, please contact the helpdesk at email@example.com for assistance. Please include a screenshot of where you got stuck and provide as much detail as you can to help them troubleshoot the problem. Unfortunately, SACC has neither the technical expertise nor the system access to assist with login issues that cannot be resolved by following steps 1-3.
Online sessions are recorded for the purposes of supervision and training. For reasons of privacy and compliance, SACC makes session recordings available only for one-to-one tutoring, which may be shared upon request of the student and at the discretion of the tutor. Recordings of sessions with two or more students are never shared.
Last Updated: August 22, 2023